Saturday 29 December 2012

New Masie Dee spanking

Hello Christmas revelers.

Just a short one this week as I am moving house (hurray!). There is no rush to move as I will have access to both properties till February but it's so nice to be on my way, it was the one Christmas present I really needed and its amazing to have it all finalized.

Having officially completed the mammoth task of house hunting in Holland I am celebrating with a stinking cold so am trying to take gentle walks each day (Poppy see's to that), drink lots of water and eat lots of chocolate under my blanket on the sofa till I am better.

During one of these duvet clad sessions I discovered that my first scene for northernspanking has now gone on their website for you all to enjoy. To remind you of who they are and what happened when myself and Satine went to visit at the end of summer please check out this and this.





So far they have just put up my first introductionary picture set we did, it was the first thing shot that weekend as I remember it. They have lot of sexy videos and picture sets of me and Satine waiting to go upso keep an eye out and let me know what you think click here for me and click here for Satine


.




25 comments:

  1. You really shouldn't combine moving house with having a cold. It's a lousy combination, or a good method to get friends to do the moving for you :)

    Do get well soon either way, being sickly sucks either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that won't do! You don't deserve to be ill.

    Mind you, they do say that a good sneeze is akin to having an orgasm, so, combine the two for double the pleasure!

    Get well soon

    Dogbee signing off xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It touches my heart to admire it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your posting. It`s very big job which you have done.
    Yours Lover:Ladies Wear Store & Ladies Shoes Store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your posting. It`s very big job which you have done.
    Clothing Stores Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am impressed by your excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is excellent piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time when I visit your posting its always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has enhanced my taste & knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It delivers a clear vision to the readers and visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your posting is a master piece of creativity in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I prefer it to all others which I have visited until now because its gives unique pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, it’s nice and really excellent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like it, carry on please! Thanks!!! Best Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best photos and bog ever visited in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well done, Great stories in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to recommend it to everyone to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Our whole team appreciate your blog and unique photos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I prefer your posting to all others which I have visited so far.

    ReplyDelete