Wednesday 4 May 2011

Back once again

Sorry I have been all quiet again I have had the loveliest family holiday down near my parents in Plymouth. I ended up taking almost all of April off but it has been wonderful and I feel so much better for it. I spent most of my time in a small place called Bigbury on the beach with Poppy, who has had far to much fun on her holiday, she has slept for days now.

I have been a good girl keeping up with my Tenga girl work, even while in the middle of nowhere and the hoody has got lots of ware time advertising away. Although it has been very hot down there (I have white bits now from the sun) the breeze at night still required arms and I was lucky enough to blag my way on to a fishing boat a few times and the sea breeze at sun set was to cold for sunbathing.





















Yes that's right, fools even let me drive the boat! Those things are alot harder to drive than they look, the boat turns about 15 seconds after your turn the wheel! The island is Burgh Island where Agatha Christie wrote books and things. This was my first time I had ever been fishing and I must say a big thank you to farmer John (I promise that's his real name) for taking me out with him as before that week we had never met. I caught my first ever fish in about two minutes - it was a mackerel one but that day we didn't have the camera out with us. I tried so hard the next day to catch one on camera but could I heck as like. It was amazing watching them bring in crab from the nets though some of the spider crab were huge!



I cant really juggle I got someone to chuck the third ball in for the photo - looks good though right x




Sorry just realised there are no skimpy pictures in here at all  and I know its dull looking through someone elses holiday photos. I will defiantly have some good ones from my summer holiday though as I have been invited over to Texas by some family and it will defiantly be hot hot hot !

Promise to get back to work soon so I have some funner things to share xx



26 comments:

  1. Not boring at all Masie, I really liked them. The guy in the fourth photo down taking a sneaky snap of you made me laugh. And you look particularly lovely in that photo second from bottom.

    Bet you're very excited about Texas!

    Welcome back anyway, it's not been the same without you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know how it goes in the life of a famous celebrity people are forever taking pictures of me where ever I go!

    So excited about Texas i cant remember if Ihave banged on about it alot or not but I would love to live there more than anywhere else in the world.

    Lovely to be back just not sure what I am going to do now I am back, things are very slow this end. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. - the guys were actually just takingpictures of teh boat and the mad farmer. He is a bit of a local celebrity although in truth he is probably one of the most sain people I have met but they all love this excentric character he has created and he seemed to know everybody even those he hadnt met yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with John M.Not boring at all , good to see pictures of you away from the studio.
    Need more cake pictures though - maybe you could start a sideline business of making wedding cupcakes !
    Welcome back by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving all this cake encouragment that keeps coming from you guys. I will head to the cookery books as soon as I can afford to and make something rediculously decidant xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do not stop your great share to the visitors like me who always go for unique postings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your posting, you are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It`s very big share which you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your posting. It`s a great effort & job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time when I visit your posting it’s always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It increases the horizons of my feelings & mind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found all photos sexier than my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest sexy efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We always like to share your postings with others.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your posting is a master piece of creativity in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I prefer it to all others which I have visited until now because its gives unique pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, it’s nice and really excellent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best photos and bog ever visited in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your great posting always leaves long lasting impressions on me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is no doubt about the excellence of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I prefer your posting to all others which I have visited so far.

    ReplyDelete